Monday, January 20, 2014

I have NEVER wanted a player to have a big game more than I want DT to have one against Richard Sherman.

Fuck this guy.

       Alright, let me start off by not selling Richard Sherman short. This guy is incredible. Hands down the best CB in the NFL, shut down to the point of being reminiscent of Revis from 3-4 years ago. Dude can flat out play. Having said that FUCK THIS ASSHOLE. Look, I love when players are cocky and they can back it up, its incredible, someone who can talk jive and show everyone why they're talking that way. But this shithead takes it to a new level of asshole I didn't think was possible. Slaps Crabtree's ass and gives him the choke sign? Dude is lucky he wasn't playing back in the 80s against anyone from the U. Michael Irvin would have whipped out a blade he had been hiding and give this dick a haircut right on the field. Then, poor gorgeous Erin Andrews tries to have a nice civil interview with him and hes spouting off like Muhammad Ali before a Frazier fight. Saying he's the best in the league and Crabtree is weak. Bro, little hint here....you haven't won shit yet. You want to do this after you take home the Lombardi trophy? Go ahead. But you made it to the superbowl, congratulations. Kerry Collins lead a team to the superbowl on a 4 year black out...chill your shit.

Which is why I don't want, I NEED Demaryius Thomas to have a UUUUGGGGEEE game. I mean Megatron vs. the Cowgirls uge. Need him to put up monster numbers why Sherman sits there so beside himself he can't even put words together (I know he has a hard enough time with that as it is.) All this needs to happen or Denver needs to run a #83 special on his stupid ass.



Sidenote- 

Jesus Christ, Iggy. You must HATE this dude. 

No comments:

Post a Comment