Monday, February 10, 2014

Michael Sam to be first active gay NFL player.....Yawn.

So unless you've been living under a rock with your eyes gouged out and deaf, you've heard the future draft pick from Missouri, Michael Sam came out of the closet and will become the first openly gay NFL player, and I for one, think this is a total snorefest. Don't get me wrong, this is an unbelievable thing and his gay man balls are so much bigger than my straight ones ever will be, this guy is doing something HUGE. But he is a projected 3rd-5th round pick....thats a back up. Jason Collins was the first and he was the most boring space filler of a big man it was almost a let down at how bad the first openly gay professional athlete was. The same here with Michael here, guy is going to be a back up D end. This does nothing for me. I want a fucking rockstar of a gay. A fabulous MJ, Gretzky with a fashion sense. I want this queer transcendent  to be as gay as he is a freak athlete. I'm talking Freddy Mercury posterizing the fuck out of Dwight Howard, I want Elton John in a peacock outfit banging 65 Homers a year; Liberace having his own Candleabra blaring after he nets a hat trick right in Tuuka Rask's eyeball.

Because nothing, and i mean NOTHING would be more intimidating and prejudice killing than a gay Ray Lewis type monster. Dude who loves blowing up dudes over the middle as much as he does spooning them at night. I would love this more than probably anything I could witness in sports, because every backwards, ignorant, red neck shit head would lose his god damn mind if he had to deal with a fruity AP running it down 'Bama's throat for 200+ yards. I need this to happen and I need it yesterday.

The gays are so hot right now, and I'm pumped about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment