Thursday, February 6, 2014

A fate worse than death, I had to work in Washington state all this week.


Yes, i know this is late. Fuck you I had to sit through that embarassment. its taken me this long to get over what I witnessed on Sunday. Manny snapping the ball directly into The Forehead's forehead for a starting safety. Percy Harvin coming back from injury to return it for a touchdown. God I feel sick just thinking about all of it. This was an ass whooping of epic proportions. To be totally honest, I thought the Seahawks would win, I did. I NEVER thought it would be a damn prison rape scene out of OZ, Christ almighty. They were bigger, faster and stronger on every side of the ball from the first snap. Didn't help with the starting safety, Denver was playing on its heels right from the start. 

The worst part was of course I have to spend the entire week in Washington state and watch all these smug shit fans talk about Russel Wilson like hes the second coming. Hey morons, He was basically Roethlisberger with his first superbowl. He basically had to show up. The blue and green is damn offensive enough to make me puke. This town is hot garbage and so is this state. I need to get back to Denver. 

Side note- at least the Avs are dominating....nope nevermind they've gotten destroyed twice in a row. Going for a walk in traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment