Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Pregnant Mother drives her 3 children....right into the ocean

NBC NEWS-A pregnant woman who drove her minivan into the ocean in Florida, endangering her three children until rescuers charged into the water and pulled them to safety, was undergoing a mental health evaluation Wednesday, authorities said.
The three children — two girls and a boy, one of them a toddler in a booster seat — were taken to a hospital and weren't seriously hurt, the Volusia County Sheriff's Office said. The state took temporary custody of the children.
Video shot by a bystander of the episode, which occurred about 4:56 p.m. ET Tuesday at Daytona Beach, shows the minivan bobbing in heavy surf while rescuers frantically try to pull the children out through the hatchback and the driver-side door.
One rescuer, Tim Tesseneer of Rutherfordton, N.C., told NBC station WESH of Orlando that the kids were screaming that their mother was trying to kill them.
"The two in the back seat was crying, with their arms out, saying: 'Our mommy's trying to kill us. Please help,'" Tesseneer told the station.

When I first read this story I really wanted to make the typical 'women can't drive' Jokes. you know, cause she drove her minivan straight into the ocean. Then I realized she was trying to end it all by trying to drive to Portugal. Now before I get into this, this bag of nuts deserves to lose her kids and be thrown in jail trying to drown them. But like Chris Rock so famously said "I'm not saying he should have killed her, but I understand." Same applies here. Woman is straight looney tunes but I understand. Two toddler girls and a little boy in a car seat. Little Suzy and Sally probably bitching over who has cooler band aids and which of their half haired barbies are prettier while little Timmy is screaming his lungs out, shitting his pants, just having himself a fuckin time. All this because her dick head redneck baby daddy couldn't keep his rural summer sausage in its pen. AND she has another bun in the oven... FUCK THAT. I will cordially pass. 

One thing I have always said to myself is if I find myself as a fat, balding 30 something year old who has 2-3 kids who hate my guts and a job I FUCKING hate, and have to drive a horrifying minivan I won't think twice about just offing myself on the spot. That rolling tampon on wheels with half a horse power will undoubtedly be the straw that breaks the camel's back. I'm sure the exact same thing happened here. Bitch knew her life was in the pits and thought the only out was submarining her Honda Odyssey. Sad really.

No comments:

Post a Comment